Sunday, January 10, 2010

Where's My 2010 Calendar?

To tell you honestly, 2009 had left me drained. So I'm really glad it's already 2010. Time to change the calendar.

However, no one gave us new calendars, as in the past. You know those calendars from so-and-so hardware, or even the calendars with pictures of religious icons? None. Nada. Zip.

Anyway, it's easy enough to print those calendars, with so many out there in the web. A friend pointed out to me a calendar by Ramon Bautista. Remember the titillating (some say tacky) cigarette and liquor calendars? Well take a look for yourself, click here for a peek. 3 parts funny, 1 part commentary. 100% genius.

2 comments:

  1. I want to have a calendar like that it was so hilarious and funny to have that kind of calendar

    ReplyDelete
  2. This should mean at least, I'm lucky during the new year season, I just got a bunch of these 2010 calendars just for free or just by dropping by at our office. Just sharing, thanks

    ReplyDelete

Custom Search